INSTALLED - 135L or 180L Rinnai Stainless Steel - Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinders
- Installation within the Greater Auckland Region from Orewa to Pukekohe only.
- This offer includes the supply and installation - including electrical connection
- If you have any questions about installation please call us or CLICK HERE - to send us your details and photos.
Rinnai's range of stainless steel mains pressure hot water cylinders comes with a long 10 year limited warranty on the cylinder*. It's backed by Rinnai after sales support and like all our cylinders they are NZ designed and engineered.
- Indoor installations
- Mains and low pressure systems
- Domestic and commercial water heating applications
- Left or right hand plumbing connections
- Connection to open loop solar or hot water heat pump systems
- Not suitable as a pool or spa heater.
Rinnai water heaters are manufactured to suit most New Zealand council water supplies. However some water supplies can have a detrimental effect on the water heater, its operation and life expectancy.
- Removal of old hot water cylinder
- Connection is to existing hot and cold water supplies
- Alter pipe work to suit new cylinder
- Supply and install new valve pack
- Supply electrical certificate
- Re-positioning of cylinder
- Reinstatement of walls or cupboards, if required
- Upgrades to existing plumbing or wiring
- Installation must comply with NZ building codes
- Watertight services the greater Auckland area, only
- Watertight Plumbing's terms of trade must be accepted