INSTALLED - 135L or 180L Enamel Mains Pressure Electric Hot Water Cylinders
Hot Water Cylinder
- Installation within the Greater Auckland Region from Orewa to Pukekohe only.
- This offer includes the supply and installation - including electrical connection
- If you have any questions about installation please call us or CLICK HERE - to send us your details and photos.
- PLEASE NOTE: Depending on your situation and the availability of products this may be one of several brands. If your preference is a specific brand, please confirm with us when purchasing.
Upgrade or replace with Mains Pressure.
- Vitreous enamel lined inner cylinder
- Sturdy corrosion resistant outer casing
- High density expanded polyurethane foam insulation
- High quality glass lined (vitreous enamel) electric hot water cylinder, preset to 65 °C.
- Indoor and outdoor installations
- Mains and low pressure systems
- Residential and commercial water heating applications
- Right hand plumbing connections
- Hard or aggressive water will need to be treated in order to use this product, please test before use.
- Removal of old hot water cylinder
- Connection is to existing hot and cold water supplies
- Alter pipe work to suit new cylinder
- Supply and install new valve pack
- Supply electrical certificate
- Re-positioning of cylinder
- Reinstatement of walls or cupboards, if required
- Upgrades to existing plumbing or wiring
- Installation must comply with NZ building codes
- Watertight services the greater Auckland area, only
- Watertight Plumbing's terms of trade must be accepted